Transfer to Other Institutions

Transfer policies vary from institution to institution.  When transfer to another institution is sought, the number of transfer credits granted for courses completed at Great Bay Community College is determined by the institution to which the student transfers.  


Effective March 1, 2022, colleges within the Community College System of NH charge $5.00 per transcript. E-Transcripts can be requested from the “E-Transcript Request” link on the GBCC website.  

Students looking for GBCC transcripts for coursework completed prior to 1992, transcripts for noncredit coursework, unofficial transcripts (no charge), or students who need to send an attachment along with transcript must use the “Paper Transcript Request Form” link on the GBCC website.  

All seven colleges within the Community College System of NH (Great Bay, Lakes Region, Manchester, Nashua, NHTI, River Valley, White Mountains) can view all grades from with the System. Transcripts do not need to be sent to other CCSNH colleges. Please contact your campus to let them know you have grades from another CCSNH college or colleges.

No official transcript will be furnished until financial obligations to the appropriate CCSNH College(s) have been satisfied.  Students in default of any CCSNH-managed student loan payments or students that have a past due balance at any CCSNH College may request an unofficial transcript.